英国人向陌生人打招呼用语|微信陌生人打招呼用语

发布时间:2019-08-22 01:43:05   来源:记叙文    点击:   
字号:

  无论在公司还是在路上,若遇见熟人,要主动打招呼,互相问候,不能视而不见。下面小编为你分享英国人向陌生人打招呼用语,希望对你有所帮助!

英国人向陌生人打招呼用语

  英国人向陌生人打招呼用语(2017最新版)

  1. How many workshops are there in your factory? 你们厂有多少车间?

  2. I’m a catcher. 我是个接球员(垒球运动中)。

  3. What’s the circulation of this magazine? 这杂志发行量怎么样?

  4. Why don’t you put an advertisement in the paper to sell that old car? 为什么不在报上登广告卖旧车呢?

  5. I once took a part-time job delivering the Evening Post. 我曾干过送晚报的兼职。

  6. Have you read the article about the rescue of the hostage? 你看了关于营救人质的文章了吗?

  7. There was a lot of news in the morning paper today. 今天的晨报上有许多新闻。

  8. My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times. 我朋友汤姆是《纽约时报》的记者。

  9. What channel are you watching now? 现在你在看哪个新闻?

  10. There’s TV coverage of the NBA tournament. 有个NBA联赛的电视报道。

  英国人向陌生人打招呼用语(经典版)

  1. You’ll be on air in two minutes. 两分钟以后你会上电视。

  2. Channel 5 is off the air now. 五频道已经停止播放。

  3. Turn up your radio please. 请你把收音机开响一点儿。

  4. We can’t get good pictures on our TV set. 我们的电视机图象有问题。

  5. Can this radio receive short-wave? 这个收音机能收短波吗?

  6. If you install an outside antenna, you will have better reception. 如果你安装了室外天线,你的电视接受效果会好点。

  7. Turn down the radio please. 请放低音量。

  8. We’ll have a soap opera series on TV this week. 这周末我们会在电视上看到一系列肥皂剧。

  9. Please tune in next time. 请下次收听。

  10. We’re broadcasting from London. 我们从伦敦播放。

  11. You can receive our program at short wave 5 MH. 你可在短波5赫兹上收到我们的节目。

  12. There’s too much static. 干扰太大。

  13. What’s your favorite music? 你最喜欢什么音乐?

  14. Do you often go to a concert? 你经常去听音乐会吗?

  15. I hate Jazz. It’s too noisy. 我讨厌爵士,太吵了。

  16. Do you like pop music? 你喜欢流行音乐吗?

  17. I have never heard the piece before, who wrote it? 我从没听过这首曲子,谁写的?

  18. What do you think of their skill? 你觉得他们演奏技术如何?

  19. I find classical concerts more to my liking than rock concerts. 我觉得古典音乐会比摇滚音乐会更合我胃口。

  20. I’ve never read a more stirring story. 我从来没读过比这更令人激动的故事。

  英国人向陌生人打招呼用语(热门篇)

  1. I am most attracted by Dickens. 狄更斯的作品更吸引我。

  2. I never grow tired of novels though I read them everyday. 我每天看小说,但从没厌烦过。

  3. On Sundays I often spend some time reading in the library. 星期天我经常在图书馆里看些书。

  4. What do think about this poem? 你觉得这首诗怎么样?

  5. I like Shakespeare better than Milton. 与弥尔顿比起来,我更喜欢莎士比亚。

  6. How much do you know about the works of George Eliot? 乔治•艾略特的作品你知道多少?

  7. Take no risks. Safety first. 不要冒险,安全第一。

  8. Hello, gentlemen. How is everything going? 先生们,你们好,一切都顺利吗?

  9. I think so. Here are the monitor records. 挺好,请看这些监视纪录。

  10. Today, we’ll drill 18m deep holes. 今天,我们要打18米深的井。

  11. The water truck was stranded. 水罐车误住了。

  12. Let that rig tow it out. 叫那部钻机把它拖出来。

  13. That bit is worn out, change it, please. 那个钻头磨损太厉害了,需要换个新的。

  14. Dig the mud-pit larger, Xiao Li. 小李,把泥浆挖大点。

  15. Clear the screen frequently, don’t stop it up. 常刮连泵头,别让它堵住了。

  16. That pipe thread is bad. Use another one instead. 那个钻杆的丝扣坏了,换另外一根。

  17. Make joints quickly. 快点接钻杆。

  18. My spade rod is broken. Give me a new one, please. 我的铁锹把断了,请给我一个新的。

  19. Pass me a pipe wrench, please. 请把管钳递给我。

  20. This portable rig can only drill 15m deep holes. 这台人抬钻机只能打15米深的井。

  猜你感兴趣:

1.浅谈英国人的交往礼仪

2.西方文化的礼仪

3.关于西方进餐礼仪

4.关于英语翻译的论文

5.澳大利亚初次见面礼仪